[NCSG-PC] [Ext] Re: Current Policy Issues

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:05:32 EET 2022

Thanks so much for clarifying, Andrea.

Though I think all policy issues should be accessible, I understand if
there is need to prioritise and start from somewhere. In that regard, top
on my personal list would be

(1) Registration Data consensus policy
(2) Applicant Support
(3) Transfer Policy

I have copied the Policy Committee list in case PC members have other
suggestions.

Warmly,
Tomslin