[NCSG-PC] NCSG Meetings at ICANN76

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:46:57 EET 2022

Dear PC,

For Cancun, I would like to propose that we meet with the following groups:

   1. *ALAC* - I think there is benefit and opportunity to chat with ALAC
   about working together in asking for transparency and community comments on
   the DNS Abuse contract negotiations the CPH are undertaking with Org
   2. *CPH* - Let's understand where they are heading with DNS Abuse and
   their objectives on the contract negotiations on DNS Abuse.
   3. *PIR* - Paul Diaz has offered to meet NCSG in Cancun to discuss how
   we can best work together on ICANN policy issues of common interest.

Let me know what you think.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/