[NCSG-PC] ICANN75: NCSG Meeting with the ICANN Board

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:52:59 EEST 2022

Dear all,

NCSG has a hard deadline on the 9th September to submit our topics of
interest and questions for our meeting with the ICANN Board during ICANN75.
In light of that, I will be receiving suggestions until next Thursday,
September 8th, from all our members and leadership.

Please feel free to consult internally with your Constituencies, groups and
ECs and submit your suggestions.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos