[NCSG-PC] [Public Comment] Call for volunteers - Initial Report from the EPDP on Specific Curative Rights Protections for IGOs

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 23:21:08 EEST 2021

Dear members,

Just a polite reminder and in case you missed it in your radar, this public
comment proceeding is still open and we don't have any volunteers yet for
it. If you're interested in the curative rights protection for IGOs, don't
hesitate to volunteer for the draft. We have two members on the EPDP (Juan
and Ioana) who can help with any questions.

Cheers
Tomslin