[NCSG-PC] GNSO Chair

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Tue Sep 28 18:10:50 EEST 2021

I suppose we would have discussed all this at the last meeting, had it
happened?  Obviously I am supportive of Tomslin, but this is certainly
something we ought to discuss.

I am carrying a lot of committees, I would like to offload some of them
on other members of NCSG.  Please let us discuss this at our next
meeting.  Workload distribution is a priority.

Congratulations on moving to Berlin!

cheers Stephanie