[NCSG-PC] Request for volunteers - Accuracy Scoping Team

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:33:52 EEST 2021

Dear PC,

As you are aware, we had a call out for volunteers for the Accuracy Scoping
team.
So far we have only *Manju Chen* and *Stephanie Perrin* who have shown
interest in volunteering for this.

Since the date to inform staff of our volunteers has passed already because
we were still waiting for expressions of interest, I would like to request
your approval to forward the names of both volunteers as our
representatives.

Please let me know if you have any objections please.

Regards,
Tomslin