[NCSG-PC] Appointment of NCSG Rep to GNSO SSC

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:08:49 EET 2021

Dear PC,

As discussed last month and requests sent to members, we have two vacancies
on the GNSO Standing Selection Committee. Both members who have now
resigned to take up leadership positions in ALAC.
After a request for interests was sent to the membership list, we received
3 interests. The names are as follows:

   1. *Sam Lanfranco *(Has prior experience with this committee)
   2. *Dr. Hago Dafalla *(no other detail in support of the role provided)
3. *Olévié KOUAMI *(no other detail in support of the role provided)

We have to select 2 out of these three. Preferably one experienced and one
non-experienced person to grow the leadership pool. I'd like to hear from
everyone what the choices should be.

Regards