[NCSG-PC] EPDP on Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) Volunteers

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:55:24 EEST 2021

Hi Farell,

Thank you again for volunteering for this. They are conflicting roles for
sure, as the liaison role requires you to be neutral.

No one else has offered to volunteer but I will also be volunteering for
this one, even as I try to avoid growing the number of days I have to wake
up at 3am for working group calls :-)

We would like as many on the influencing side as possible, but I also
appreciate the need for our members to develop other council leadership
skills which will increase our overall influence as a group in the council.
Therefore speaking for myself, I am happy for you to give the liaison role
a shot.

Cheers,
Tomslin