[NCSG-PC] Public Comment Call for Volunteers - Input on the Initial Report of the Phase 2A EPDP

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 07:26:14 EEST 2021

Heya Manju,

Thanks for sharing that!
Normally all Public Comments contributions should go on the membership list
with some time for members to read and comment - if they want/can.

--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Advocacy Coordinator | Data Privacy Brazil Research
<https://www.dataprivacybr.org/en/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos