[NCSG-PC] SubPro and RPMs Minority statements

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:08:39 EET 2021

 Dear Kathy,

Thanks for taking the time today to give us an update on RPMs and SubPro
WGs.
Like we discussed on the policy call today and as requested by Bruna, we
would like to know more about the concerns you raised on the call regarding
the SubPro final report and would appreciate it if you could please send us
a write-up about these concerns to prepare us for the call to discuss the
statements.

If you can also share the texts of the minority reports you submitted both
to the RPMs and SubPro, I believe this would also be helpful for our
membership to understand the issues you are raising.

Regards,