[NCSG-PC] Input Required - Fellowship Program Mentor and Selection Committee Member

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:33:42 EET 2021

I thought for the fellowship selection committee members the GNSO has
approved Heather Forrest to serve an additional term already. It was at the
last GNSO meeting. Agenda item number 3:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Final+Proposed+GNSO+Council+Agenda+17+December+2020

Warm regards
Tatiana