[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [gnso-igo-wt] IGO WT - Preparation for our first call on 22 Feb at 1600 UTC

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:53:06 EET 2021

Thanks Tomslin. I asked just in case, it would have been surprising if this
was agreed upon.
As someone who was against adding people with no experience related to IGO
to this work track just for sake of encouraging volunteers, I want to say
straight at the beginning that I’d like the PC to reflect on this for the
future in addition to doing something with this particular email.

Cheers
Tanya