[NCSG-PC] CSG session with NCSG at icann71

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:44:58 EEST 2021

Hello everyone,

Hope this email finds you well and safe!

Last week Wolf-Ulrich wrote me an email inquiring about our interest in
hosting a NCSG and CSG session at ICANN71. According to his suggestion,
some of our discussion topics could be drawn from the once planned NCPH
meeting for last year (see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yhAcdNRQxaIZw7NEk1-NKTft0jEP-sMgvRyWjXGw3bw/edit?disco=AAAAEBNYc88&ts=5df7af50
).

What do we say about this ? Given that our plans for the NCPH
intersessional had to be cancelled, I believe this would be a good thing.

I will, therefore, wait for your input on this topic until tomorrow COB.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Advocacy Coordinator | Data Privacy Brazil Research
<https://www.dataprivacybr.org/en/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos