[NCSG-PC] Proposed Policy Call agenda

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:32:30 EEST 2021

Hi Tomslin and all,
I will be late for the call, due to work obligations I will be able to join
15-20 min after its start. Sorry, that was a scheduling conflict I wasn't
able to solve. Can we perhaps put public comments and some other updates
before the GNSO call preparation to be on the safe side?
Thanks!
Cheers,
Tanya