[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Change of SOI

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:06:09 EEST 2020

Hi all,

By request from Amr.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja>
Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 19:43
Subject: Change of SOI
To: Stephanie E Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>, Rafik Dammak <
rafik.dammak at gmail.com>

Hi Stephanie and Rafik,

I’m emailing you to let you know that I’ve just accepted an offer of
employment at UNR (fka UniRegistry). Effective immediately, I have a
conflict of interest in continuing to represent the interests of the NCSG,
so I’m asking that you forward this email to the NCSG Executive and Policy
committees to let them know that I will no longer be able to keep my NCSG
membership.

I’m not sure at this time how my new duties will impact my participation at
ICANN, but for the time being, I plan on staying put on the Registration
Data Policy IRT. The Policy Committee will, however, need to find a
replacement for me for any follow-up work on Phase 2 of the EPDP, such as
on upcoming Priority 2 issues, which the GNSO may address in the near
future.

I begin in my new role with UNR on Monday, 21 September, but if you have
any questions for me or need my assistance with my change in status over
the next week, please do let me know.

Thanks.

Amr