[NCSG-PC] Candidate for GNSO SSC - Naveed Bin Rais

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:25:31 EET 2020

Dear PC,

As you know, we put a call out for volunteers to fill 2 out of 3 slots to
represent NCSG on the GNSO Standing Selection Committee, from which we have
so far filled only 1 of the 2 slots we had hoped to fill and extended the
call for applications to 26 November 202.

We have now received one more application from Naveed Bin Rais, which we
need to make a decision to appoint.
I will be sending his complete application to your individual address due
to privacy reasons shortly.

Regards,