[NCSG-PC] Result of the NCSG Policy Chair Election

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Mon May 18 13:09:31 EEST 2020

Dear Rafik,

Although I fear the workload, I will be very happy to learn by your side and assist you. I would like to focus on the project management aspect of the PC’s mission, being the timekeeper, sending reminders and drawing statistics where need be.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY
GNSO Councillor