[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-Discuss] RPMs Comment

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon May 4 19:14:18 EEST 2020

It looks quite comprehensive. Nohing to add from my side.

Best,
Olga

4 мая 2020, 16:30:43, от "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>:

For reminder, the deadline for submission is today.
Rafik

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 12:05 Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
my first email sent to PC list was blocked because the size of the file.
we have a draft for review for the public comments on RPMs initial report.
while the document might look long , that is due to the formatting i.e. google form but it is in fact shorter.