[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-Discuss] Action required_NCSG Draft Comment on Draft Proposal for NextGen at ICANN Program Improvements

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Fri Mar 27 08:34:26 EET 2020

Dear All,

Thank you very much for pulling this together. I believe that the current content addresses all the very important point around the Next-Gen program. Others should review it ASAP, otherwise; it is good shape to be submitted part from typos or minors.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY
GNSO Councillor