[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 6th March

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:22:36 EET 2020

Hi all,

I am sharing the draft agenda for the next NCSG Policy call this Friday. I
asked Maryam to schedule it in Friday because the ICANN67 virtual meeting
scheduling. For future NCSG Policy and PC meetings, I will work with Maryam
to prepare a draft schedule of meetings till AGM.

As we will also have a NCSG public meeting next week, I don't think our
policy call will be more than 60 or 90 min.
No big change in the usual agenda but there should be some changes starting
from April meeting based on what discussed in the last PC meeting.

The focus would be council agenda which is focused on 2 items mainly:
project list to review the status of GNSO activities i.e PDP and GNSO
future work. We can go through the documents during the call as prep for
the council meeting and also for NCSG members to get better idea about the
current status. That will also help us to think about NCSG priorities. We
can also use some time to prepare for next week meeting like joint meeting
with board, at least going through board proposals.

Please let me know if you have any comments or amendment for the agenda:

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2019/agenda/agenda-gnso-council-11mar20-en.pdf
   - Review of GNSO future work and Project list . NCSG priorities

III. ICANN67 meeting
       - Meeting Schedule: https://67.schedule.icann.org/
       - NCSG meeting: joint meeting with Board
IV. Policy Update
- Policy topics:
  * PDPs & Review Teams Update : EPDP, Subpro, RPM
- Public comments status:  https://www.icann.org/public-comments#open-public
& list of volunteers
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2020
V. AOB