[NCSG-PC] Adding new elected members as observers

Oreoluwa Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Wed Jun 24 13:27:39 EEST 2020

This sounds like a good idea, so no objection from me either.Ore--Oreoluwa Lesi
          Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre
          (W.TEC)www.wtec.org.ng
-------- Original message --------From: Liz Orembo <lizorembo at gmail.com> Date: 24/06/2020  11:04  (GMT+01:00) To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> Cc: ncsg-pc <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is> Subject: Re: [NCSG-PC] Adding new elected members as observers Hi Rafik.  Sounds most reasonable to me hence no objection. On Wed, Jun 24, 2020, 12:54 Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:Hi all,As NCSG election just finished, we have new councillors. It was suggested to add the new elected councillors as observers to the list till they start their term at the end of AGM. It was also suggested to add the new NPOC policy chair as observer.That will allow transition and getting familiar with PC work. Of course, they will be only observer and the new PC will be composed after AGM.let me know if you have any objection.Best,Rafik