[NCSG-PC] Meeting to discuss the GNSO Council Chair role

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 30 14:56:18 EEST 2020

Hi folks, I believe we have a call set for 12 UTC this morning, but I am
sorry to say that it looks like I forgot to confirm with Maryam, in
order to set up the zoom platform.  I am scrambling to do that now....

Maryam if you see this, could you please get us a zoom link for a call
with our EC and PC and Philippe and Wolf Ulrich.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Stephanie