[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 21st July

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:07:13 EEST 2020

Hi all,

I am sharing the draft agenda for the next NCSG Policy call next Tuesday.
Please let me know if you have any comments or amendments for the agenda.
We have one motion to vote on the auction proceeds final report. The rest
of the agenda is discussion or update topics:

   - EPDP next steps for priority 2 items and status update on phase 2: I
   should present at the council meeting the draft discussed by the small
   team. I should also give a quick update about the EPDP phase 2 progress
   toward the final report
   - As we started discussion in an extraordinary meeting, we will focus on
   a few items to agree on next steps: Rec 27 wave 1, IDN operational track
   and any other items from the ADR. We expect that to be a regular approach
   to pick the topics on ADR, discuss and make decisions.

I will check with our rep/participants in WG if they can give any update
during the meeting.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2020/agenda/agenda-gnso-council-23Jul20-en.pdf

III. Policy Update
- Updates from PDP WG and RT members if available
- Public comments status
- Any Policy topic
IV. Others
 - TBC