[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Proposed NCSG Statement of the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group on the Third Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT3) Draft Report

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Wed Jan 29 01:46:18 EET 2020

Thanks drafters!!!

Very negative view of Option 1, in view of the so far interesting
experience of the Council;s PDP reviews. I don't share this overly
negative view of the ATRT3 recommendations. Maybe the way the
recommendations have been exposes in ALAC has given me a different
perspective.

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se