[NCSG-PC] Status of Replacement EPDP, call for volunteers draft

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:00:19 EET 2020

Hi all,

the deadline for submission already passed. The situation is we have one
prospective candidate but who didn't send application yet because creation
of SOI. I also saw that David expressed interest to become representative
in NCSG list but he didn't send any formal application.

I am not sure what we can really do here other than extending the call for
candidates and do proactive recruitment.

looking for ideas and suggestions.