[NCSG-PC] Replacement in SSC and EPDP

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:19:22 EET 2020

hi all,

I am not getting input or feedback on this matter but we need to act
quickly.
I am proposing to make a short call for interest for EPDP position because
the urgency to get a a representative and add an alternate to the group. I
will use the previous call with only tweak on the dates. if there is no
objection within today, I will send the call for volunteers on Tuesday.