[NCSG-PC] [Urgent][Review] NCSG Comment on Proposed Final Report of the New gTLD Auction Proceeds Cross Community Working Group

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 02:07:23 EET 2020

hi all,

for some reasons, this draft comment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyGGPIFFMhVbEpIZQexgXkKO67fU33PZfv7G8HVY6_c/edit
got
stuck in limbo while it was shared a while ago. it is regarding auctions
proceeds and responding to the questions asked by the team about the
preferred mechanism.
I already reached staff to give some time for late submission but they are
already working on staff summary. so I would like PC to reach decision
within the next 24 hours if possible. We can also ask Julf as our rep to
that CCWG for feedback.
the draft comment is quite short. you can find at the bottom the email sent
by Thato with the questions and issues raised in the draft report.