[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] [Reminder] [Public Comments] Call for Volunteers for NCSG Comment on Draft FY21-25 Operating & Financial Plan and Draft FY21 Operating Plan & Budget

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 03:28:51 EET 2020

hi all,

we have this draft comment for review.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix <rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com>
Date: jeu. 13 févr. 2020 à 09:27
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] [Reminder] [Public Comments] Call for
Volunteers for NCSG Comment on Draft FY21-25 Operating & Financial Plan and
Draft FY21 Operating Plan & Budget
To: <NCSG-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu>

Hi all

Please find below the draft comment.

We are looking for your input on the various issues raised, as well as
input on any other issues which may have slipped by.

Final deadline is 26 Feb., taking off a few days for the policy committee
review.

Thanks,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iJn1u9Bk0J0hUfpDM9bsmQsqI9MegpWVF62Mwf1SBY/edit?folder=0AMJI0CB4QegiUk9PVA