[NCSG-PC] New Policy Committee / Next steps

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:43:59 EET 2020

hi,

thanks for those comments and feedback.

1- I see support for having a PC call, let me come back with some days/time
and we can select one giving also some time to prepare properly.
2- happy to explain about the tasks and activities but I cannot promise
that I can write them down quickly (I will try) . as suggested you can send
some questions and I can compile to answer them.