[NCSG-PC] [Public Comment] Call for volunteers - Priority 2 Policy Recommendations for ICANN Board Consideration from EPDP Phase 2

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:07:30 EET 2020

Dear all,

We have a public comment proceeding running for the EPDP Phase 2 Priority 2
Policy Recommendations now up for ICANN Board Consideration.

This is a policy development process that the NCSG has been very active on
and holds strong views on certain issues, so it would be good to have
volunteers start early with the drafting, giving enough time for members
and the PC to review it.

Please let me know off-list if you'd like to volunteer for the comment
drafting. It'll be nice to have more than one volunteers, including
new-commers who can use this as an opportunity to learn and be familiar
with policy work.