[NCSG-PC] NCSG Policy Call Agenda

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Fri Dec 11 13:32:59 EET 2020

Dear Tomslin,
Thanks for sharing this.

I would like to suggest a point.  It is about improving how our PC archive looks like and any other thing that could improve how we manage PC materials, foresee public comments related tasks and how to engage with members. This is something, we discussed earlier with Rafik, but I think it might be good to ask the community what they do think about the page, what kind of change they would like to see, etc.

As it is not a critical thing, you can simply put it Other Business.

@__f_f__

Best regards

Farell FOLLY
GNSO Councillor