[NCSG-PC] [PC INPUT] Call for Volunteers: Intergovernmental Organization (IGO) Work Track

Oreoluwa Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Tue Dec 8 13:08:10 EET 2020

Hello everyone,

Ioana definitely is a good fit. Kris has a legal background too.

I think it’s good to have 3 members if we can, just because sometimes life happens and one person might not be able to participate as actively for a period of time.

Kind regards,
Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)