[NCSG-PC] [PC INPUT] Call for Volunteers: Intergovernmental Organization (IGO) Work Track

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:23:10 EET 2020

Dear PC,

I am glad to say we received quite many expressions of interest (and high
quality ones too) in this work. It is really great to see that many members
are interested to volunteer in policy work.

Considering Juan is already involved in this work and he has expressed his
interest to be one of the members, we have now to choose 2 other members.
Based on my evaluation, for the 2 other members, I propose *Dr Kris Seeburn*
and *Ioana Stupari*.

Here is the summary of applicants below. I have also forwarded to you all
the detailed submissions.
Can I please request that you review these in the  next 24 hours?

   1. Hakikur Rahman - NGO experience and academic
   2. Dr Kris Seeburn - ICANN experience in PDPs and knowledge and skill in
   International law
   3. Alapini Muriel - Interested but no r mention of knowledge or
   experience in IL
   4. Ioana Stupariu - Professor of International law and IP law. Also has
   ICANN experience
   5. Jacob Odame-Baiden - A legal practitioner with working understanding
   of IL
   6. Dr. Hago Dafalla - Good experience and knowledge in the field of IL

Cheers,
Tomslin