[NCSG-PC] [URGENT] Extending the EPDP Call For Applications

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:25:19 EET 2020

Thank you Tomoslin.

I did not receive any expression of interest.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 5:13 AM Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We only got one person (Raymond Mamattah) show interest after extending
> the call. I have forwarded to you his expression of interest.
>
> We need to confirm our members by Wednesday this week. If you could please
> have a look and advise whether he could fill the vacant Alternate position
> by the end of today, that'll be helpful. Otherwise, we'll send in our
> confirmation short of 1 alternate.
>
> As a reminder, here is the team we have so far:
>
> Stephanie Perrin (member)
>
> Milton Mueller (member)
>
> Stefan Filipovic (member)
>
> Dave Cake  (member)
>
> Manju Chen (member)
>

> Bruna Santos (Alternate)
>
> Additional alternate slot to fill
>

> Cheers,
> Tomslin
>

> On Wed., 18 Nov. 2020, 06:55 Tomslin Samme-Nlar, <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear PC
>>
>> With regards to the EPDP applications and call for volunteers, prior to
>> the call for volunteers, Bruna consulted with all current EPDP members
>> about continuing on the team and - Tatiana Tropina, Julf and Yawri
>> mentioned that they are no longer able to continue engaged with these
>> efforts.
>>
>> That meant the EPDP team had 4 slots to fill - 2 members and 2
>> alternates.
>>
>> We opened a call as you will recall and received applications from *David
>> Cake* - willing to be promoted to a full member - and *Manju Chen* -
>> applying to be a member (attached) -. We therefore still have the alternate
>> positions vacant with no volunteers.
>>
>> In this regard, I suggest for the PC to extend the call until the end of
>> the week to attempt to fill the two alternate slots. Bruna is willing to
>> volunteer for one of them, so it'll be good to get at least 1 more
>> volunteer for alternate. Please let me know your thoughts ASAP.
>>
>> Tomslin

Best regards

*Taiwo Peter Akinremi*
 IT Manager/Advisory
*Phone*; +2348187476292, +2347063830177 *Skype*: akinremi.taiwo
*Email:* info at compsoftnet.com.ng *Website:* www.compsoftnet.com.ng