[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 18th August

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:59:41 EEST 2020

Hi all,

I am sharing the draft agenda for the next NCSG Policy call tomorrow. No
big change in terms of outline. Please let me know if you have any comments
or amendments for the agenda.

There is no motion for a vote tabled for the council meeting but we have
important topics for discussions and preparing to make decisions later:

   - EPDP phase final report: we will start the discussion about the final
   report and process to vote on the final recommendations. I will present the
   topic at the council meeting.
   - EPDP priority 2 next steps: the small team will present the proposals
   on how to deal with the 3 remaining items and ask the council for input for
   open questions. ditto, I will introduce the proposals to the council too.

With regard to priority, we should spend more time and focusing on
discussing the EPDP final report and next steps as this is the first
opportunity to do so before our webinar.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2020/agenda/agenda-gnso-council-20aug20-en.pdf

III. Policy Update
- Updates from PDP WG and RT members if available
- Public comments status
- Any Policy topic
IV. Others

Best Regards,