[NCSG-PC] [Urgent] NCSG statement PIR Transaction and Proposed Public Interest Commitments Update

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Apr 30 01:09:49 EEST 2020

	Rafik and All,

	I've added two sentences and a few words at the outset to note that
our comments are limited in scope -- and not intended to replace any
other type of evaluation taking place on the .ORG sale.

	That said, these are important comments and I agree with Rafik we
should submit them (lightly taking into accounts events of the last
week).

	Best, Kathy