[NCSG-PC] Reminder PC Chair election / Vice-chairs appointments

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 01:59:09 EEST 2020

Hi all,

I am sending my SOI for the position of NCSG PC chair:

"I am honored to put my name for reelection for last term as NCSG Policy
Committee Chair as my term as councillor will end this AGM.
I am volunteering to continue for the rest in year in order to prepare for
transition and support new leadership for the policy committee and NCSG in
general.

My goals if elected would be to apply what we agreed as NCSG PC in our
first call, continue that discussion and finish remaining tasks in order to
improve our functioning and being more effective while taking into
consideration the current situation and challenges we are all living. The
policy committee has an important role to ensure NCSG effective
participation and representation in PDPs, following council activities and
build NCSG policy positions. I understand that we have to improve our
reporting, engagement with our members such as the monthly policy calls,
webinars and tweak their format, to formalize our operating procedures and
enhance our working methods, and engaging all PC members in the work and
discussion.

I commit to collaborate with the vice-chairs, the rest of NCSG leadership
and of the constituencies as we have some some challenges such as dealing
with ongoing PDPs and future work, and how to work mostly online including
ICANN meetings"