[NCSG-PC] heads-up about SSC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:34:23 EEST 2019

Hi all,

as we are close to AGM, it is the season for the renewal of several
committees. I just sent about SCBO appointments. Another one to cover is
the SSC (GNSO Selection Standing Committee).
we have 3 members there: Sam Lanfranco , Johan Helsingius and Poncelet
Ileleji . My understanding is that Poncelet is term limited and should be
replaced.
We can confirm/appoint representatives. We should start such process soon.
One way is to reach the current members and checking if they are interested
to continue. We will have a call for candidates anyway. A communication
from GNSO secretariat will be sent soon.