[NCSG-PC] replacement for Elsa in Montreal

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 11 20:31:53 EEST 2019

Unfortunately it is not working out for Elsa to be in Montreal.  We need to swap somebody in and make use of her travel slot.  Suggestions welcome.  I know that Sam Lanfranco was planning to come at his own expense, and is staying at the YMCA, so given that he has been kind enough to step in and look after the Finance Cttee for us (and by the looks of it will be stuck there for quite a while) his was the first bame that popped into my mind.  Let me know right away Please.

 cheers Steph