[NCSG-PC] Response to Goran's accuracy letter

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 18:14:08 EEST 2019

I was looking at the council notes and I see that non of our councilors
have volunteered for the small team to write a response to Goran. As I have
raised it on the mailing list, this is an important matter at EPDP. May I
ask one of the councilors to volunteer, if not too late? It is not gonna
take a long time and I can help and brief you (a thread about this is
already on NCSG mailing list). We can't have two members of drafting team
from IPC and BC and one from registrar! We need to get involved.

Farzaneh