[NCSG-PC] NCSG representatives to EPDP team

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 12:09:47 EET 2019

Thanks, everyone for willing to continue, I believe this is good for
us that you are willling to continue representing us throughout phase
2.

I am sure we will be able to have a replacement for Collin whom I
would like to thank for being there during phase 1 as an alternate.

> Hi,
>
> all current EPDP representatives confirmed they will continue for phase 2
> and Tatiana and David as alternates.
> we only have to replace Collin as alternate.

> Le mer. 27 mars 2019 à 23:47, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> thanks Stephanie.
>> we are still missing Ayden and Julf confirmation. I thought Ayden
>> expressed his intention to not continue previously but stated he was
>> still
>> thinking during Kobe meeting in PC session.
>> I would like to close this quickly and that we do call for candidates
>> asap.

>> Le mer. 27 mars 2019 à 00:48, Stephanie Perrin <
>> stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> a écrit :
>>
>>> Sorry, I thought I had confirmed. Yes, I am in for the next haul.
>>>
>>> Stephanie
>>> On 2019-03-26 00:11, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am resuming the discussion for this. First action will to finalize the
>>> confirmation with all members.
>>> I only heard from Farzaneh, Milton, Amr that they will continue as rep
>>> and Tatiana and David as alternate.I assume Stephanie will continue.
>>> I aiming to confirm by Friday so we can have fairly quick call to
>>> replace
>>> if needed.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Rafik

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967 (DRC)
GPG: 523644A0