[NCSG-PC] council vice-chair position for next year

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 26 22:02:46 EEST 2019

I dunno, I think we had better count how much time he put in on this first gang.  [this is a joke if you don't get it, you were not at our meeting today so you had better listen to the recording.]

Of course Fik, you should go for it, we will support you all we can.  Congratulations, it is a great honour to be asked again to do this.

cheers Steph