[NCSG-PC] council vice-chair position for next year

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:42:06 EEST 2019

Hi all,

As I just shared in NCSG session few minutes ago, I was approached this
week by several representatives from CSG asking if I would consider running
for one more year as vice-chair from NCPH. The usual practice is to have
alternating after 2 years between CSG and NCSG. Tbh I didn't think at all
about before as I was expecting to finish my term by this year AGM and I
have to consider this carefully.
I should respond to CSG asap and I need NCSG support and endorsement first.