[NCSG-PC] Fw: SCBO needs a new Chair

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon Jun 24 13:33:38 EEST 2019

Dear All,

Based on Ayden suggestion, and expected new councillors coming in I wish to
recommend Farzi as Chair of this standing committee, she fits the bill.

Just my opinion, I hope she accepts it and its supported.

Thank you

Poncelet

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 10:27, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

> FYI - I hope an NCSG Councillor will express interest in chairing the
> Council's Standing Committee on Budget and Operations. This is a great
> working group with a committed membership and excellent staff support.
>
> Ayden

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240