[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 18th July

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:05:07 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I am sharing here the NCSG Policy call draft agenda scheduled in Wednesday
17th July.

For council agenda, we don't have motion to vote other the one for the
response to GAC communique which draft is still being edited and so need to
be carefully reviewed.
We got several topics for discussion such as the response to board
resolution on epdp phase 1 recommendations and ICANN letter regarding data
accuracy for EPDP. Both are critical and have to some extent impact on
phase 2 workload and scope. For accuracy issue, the request was passed to
EPDP team for input and I expect that our reps there will give some
guidance.
Another topic of interest will be the follow-up of pre-metting policy
webinar as we got some "asks" from PDP WG leadership in particular subpro.

Please review and feel free to suggest  addition/amendment to the agenda.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2019/agenda/draft-agenda-gnso-council-18jul2019-en.pdf