[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] [feedback requested] EPDP Phase 2 Input Document

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:53:24 EEST 2019

Thanks. I can see the edits. My concern considering we invoke  Article 6
for providing legal bases for third party disclosure remains but I guess we
can discuss those issues at EPDP.

I suggest that we also carry out a legitimate interest assessment.. all the
use cases that invoke 6(1)(f) should actually do a legitimate interest
assessment test. It is not too difficult. We can invoke their favorite data
protection authority method:
https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/legitimate-interests/how-do-we-apply-legitimate-interests-in-practice/

Farzaneh