[NCSG-PC] Letter on ICANN org's preparation toward implementation of a new round of gTLDs

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:35:38 EEST 2019

Hi all,

there was communication from Cyrus Nemazi to all SO/AC/SG/C regarding the
assumptions (
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/readiness-support-future-rounds-new-gtlds-07jun19-en.pdf)
for the implementation of subpro policy recommendations and new round for
gTLD
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/namazi-to-perrin-17jun19-en.pdf
.

the letter is asking for engagement with NCSG. For those who attended the
GNSO Council wrap-up session last week, there was discussion on how the
council should deal with this request and leaving it to SG/C instead.

I am asking here if we need a meeting with Cyrus and his team after
reviewing the implementation assumptions.