[NCSG-PC] Meeting with the Board in Kobe

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 28 19:56:45 EET 2019

No harm in bringing it up again, in my view.  and yes we need to delicately convey the message that they cannot have it both ways....

On 2019-01-28 12:43, farzaneh badii wrote:
I'd like to  discuss our NOMCOM under representation which won't be fixed despite our every effort. Everytime we raised it they told us tell the reviewer or community has to fix it. How can we fix it when we are the minority in the community.

I also think (if others agree) we should give a bit of a warning to the Board. While on some matters they always excuse themselves and push it back to the community for a decision, on some issues they are quite vocal and active some instances they actively support a certain positio. Now this might be inflammatory but it is true.