[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 23rd January

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:25:42 EET 2019

Hi all,

I am sending the NCSG Policy call draft agenda . The call will be
exceptionally in Wednesday and for 1hour only since all councillors will be
in LA for the SPS meeting and arriving in that day.
So in term of agenda we will only focus on council agenda items . if time
permits we can talk about other topics, while I am thinking it is better to
discuss them in a separate call like for the strategic planning.
We don't have any motion to vote this week but several topics for
discussion.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda: