[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Fwd: NCSG participation in GNSO’s Roles and Obligations as a Decisional Participant in the Empowered Committee DT

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 23:26:53 EET 2019

Hi Stephanie, I would like to serve on this committee
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas